In today's hi-tech arena, managing complex information technology infrastructure while achieving performance, security and lower cost is a challenge for any business.
netLogic's Managed Services team is well versed in evolving technologies to deliver, manage & safeguard multifaceted IT infrastructure of the clients so that they can increase their operational efficiency and achieve better ROI.
What we do…
- netLogic's Infrastructure Support services remotely and efficiently manages your IT infrastructure and thus releasing your limited IT resources to focus on other core applications.
- We take a proactive approach ensuring that the IT infrastructure powering your organization is available and performing. Using proven processes, we simplify and improve cost management associated with supporting a high-impact IT infrastructure.
- We use consistent processes throughout the world, so all your locations experience the same high-quality support. And, we work with you to set service level objectives and deliver based on those parameters – every time.
- Our experts have first-hand knowledge of technology and work closely with customers and other product groups to remain current on advancements.
- We offer a comprehensive suite of services that support global consistency and enhanced system availability enabling companies to keep their IT infrastructure and core business-critical applications running 24x7.
- Our infrastructure software technologies and high-quality Infrastructure Support Services to help your organization accomplish your business objectives - with unprecedented performance and quickness.
- Our Managed Services through Service Level Agreement (SLA) engagements include following set of solutions:
- Product support help desk
- Help desk services
- On-site desktop support
- Customized services for network and server management
- Customized design and consulting services for best practices in infrastructure management
- Project based services
- Asset Inventory
- Enterprise software or equipment upgrades
- Equipment staging and installation as a result of a major move or expansion
- Email and Web Server Administration
- Backup Management
- Security and Identity Management
- netLogic provides help to maintain your distributed computing environments by providing vital support for your networks, servers, databases, applications and workstations.
- We provide support services for both physical and/or virtual server and workstation environments.
- Whether you need long term maintenance or short term assistance, on-site or remote solutions, our range of professional services can save your money and assure you of higher levels of service.
How we do…
- netLogic's methodology for Infrastructure Support Services fully supports the service offerings and product development activities of the company. It provides the framework, methods, techniques and tools for managing project engagements.
- netLogic's approach is focused on evolving processes rather than concentrating exclusively on the technical know-how.
- netLogic believes that this strategy involving people, business, and technology plays a crucial role in delivering high impact solutions, which favourably influences an organization's market competitiveness.
- The netLogic approach is all about:
- Achieving superior customer satisfaction by transforming technology to suit a specific business.
- Focusing on the best practices from all facets of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Recognizing the demands of the market place, which compel organizations to engage, and continuously innovate in order to achieve enhanced customer satisfaction.
- We believe that the perfect combination of best practices, process, technology expertise and domain knowledge can only result in the superior customer satisfaction and we always remain committed to this.
- With netLogic Infrastructure Support Services, you experience the benefits of working with a single, world-class provider for all your hardware, software and support needs. It includes:
- Uninterrupted business operations
- Unprecedented visibility
- Quality trusted by customers
- Improved resource management
- Simplified vendor management
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced risk
- Extended, around-the-clock support
- Improved service-level consistency worldwide
- Enhanced cost control