What is netEMM?
netEMM is a web-based enterprise application for email marketing, marketing automation, email newsletter and service emails (like transaction emails, event and time triggered emails) and lead management.
netEMM offers a web-based user interface which works with all major browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. OpenEMM is mainly written in Java (Frontend) and Python (Backend) and employs leading edge Java frameworks like Hibernate, Spring and Struts. Some performance-sensitive code is written in C.netEMM runs on top of a well proven open source software stack:
- Operating system: Linux (or Windows, although no open source)
- Web container: Tomcat
- Relational database management system: MySQL
How does OpenEMM fit into the software landscape?netEMM is positioned at the intersection of E-Commerce, CRM, CMS, BI and ERP, because companies
- use e-mail promotions to sell products (E-Commerce)
- use e-mail marketing to manage their customer relations (CRM)
- use e-mail newsletters to distribute content from various sources (CMS)
- use e-mail openings and clicks to collect data about recipients and to analyze them (BI)
- use transaction e-mails to send invoices, reminders and credit notes (ERP)
netEMM offers tons of features for professional users,few of them are as follows:
- Mail list server - template-based HTML mailings.
- Mail opening and link click tracking.
- Automatic bounce management.
- Lots of graphical realtime statistics.
- A content management system self-defined and behaviour-based.
- A multi-queue mail backend for maximum sending performance.
- A time-driven automated data import and export, an extensive set of webservices.
- Modern webservice API.
- and much more....
Copyright 2014 - netLogic Solutions, Inc