Enterprise architecture is one of the most powerful management tools used by progressive organizations. As a perfect vehicle for making multi-year technology changes, enterprise architecture enables the ongoing alignment of business processes and strategies with the right technology solutions.
Even the most capable architecture practices can require help to execute high value architecture projects, especially when time is of the essence.
Mature architecture teams generally focus on building their internal capabilities in areas where the architecture services are regularly consumed, relying on external partners to deliver those less frequently required
NLS EAS team has proved itself in delivering end-to-end Enterprise Architecture services. The team promotes the use of most current Enterprise Architecture (EA) methodologies and proven tools, with consulting and technical competence necessary to provide out-of-the-ordinary services.Why us?
NLS EAS team encompasses a comprehensive set of capabilities that can be brought together to solve complex business functional challenges faced by our clients.The NLS EAS team is rich with the:
- Repository of best practices, templates, methodologies and governance models.
- Domain-specific reference architectures, including domain-based Network-Mobility-Analytics-Cloud-Security (NMACS) architectures.
- Certified architects in Enterprise Architecture Frameworks.
- Enterprise Architecture Definition, Roadmap and Methodology.
- Enterprise Architecture Implementation.
- Enterprise Architecture Review and Governance.
- Enterprise Architecture Training.
- SOA definition, Implementation and Governance.
For more information on the NLS EAS services for your organization, reach us at NLS-EAS@nlsinc.com